More holiday for your money with the Rittencard
Your holiday on the Ritten is now twice the fun: with the new RittenCard, your personal ticket to a world full of benefits and free attractions. The RittenCard is your door-opener to unforgettable holidays that are twice the fun and it is included in your room rate.
The RittenCard: priceless but free.
All means of public transport given below can be used free of charge and without limitations:
• all regional trains (marked R in timetables) in South Tyrol right down to the city of Trento
• all city and overland bus routes in South Tyrol
• the ropeways of Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran
• the Ritten narrow-gauge railway and the Mendel funicular
• one round trip with PostBus Switzerland from Mals to Zernez
About 78 museums in South Tyrol inculding
-Museum of Archaeology with the world-famous "Iceman"
- the Plattnerhof bee museum
- the Messner Moutain Museums
Whether in the summer or in the winter, the landmark mountain of Ritten fascinates all lovers of sports and recreation. Over 2,200m above sea-level, The Rittner Horn offers unique views of the Dolomites, World Natural Heritage. The RittenCard gives you one free return trip per day with the Rittnerhorn ropeway.